WHERE DO I GET MY TREATCARD?
Easy and Cardless! Plastic is so last season. We’ve made identification easier by using your telephone number as your loyalty number.
When you first visit us as a client or on your next visit to the salon we will assign a treatcard number to your profile which will register you to collect points to redeem in salon.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
On your next visit, we’ll register your online account with a treatcard code which is usually your telephone number.
Each time you come to us, your points will accumulate on your account.
£1 = 1 point (When purchasing treatment/Gift Vouchers)
£1 = 2 Points (When purchasing products)
Double points on your next treatment when you re-book
50 points for recommending a friend
10 points = £1 to spend on our loyalty rewards.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY POINTS AND REWARDS?
Firstly, Download our app:
Second: Set up and account, the app will take you through this process. Once your account is set up, you will be able to book appointments, reschedule appointments, keep track of points and what treats are available and any special offers we are currently running.
WHAT CAN YOU EXCHANGE POINTS FOR & HOW MANY DO YOU NEED?
Your account on the App will list all the treats that are available to you and how many overall points you have.
You don’t have to book your treats straight away. You can use it as an add-on to your current booking or reserve your place another time.
Remember, the idea of our Treat Points is to offer you something you normally wouldn’t go for. And from our experience, clients tend to love them!
Examples of treats that are currently available:
Manicure = 250 Points
Eyebrow Thread = 100 Points
Cut + Blowdry = 410 Points
BUILD ADDITIONAL POINTS...
You can build points more quickly in a few ways:
• Refer a friend - 50 Points
• Sharing reviews on Social Media - 25 Points
• Double points for re-booking on the same day
We also run special double points days - so keep a look out on text or email!
Ask us for more information next time you visit.
Terms & Conditions
1. We will give you 1 point for every pound you spend.
2. These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire Treat Card scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance. The Treat Card account, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of The Salon Collection which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
3. All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
4. Members are only entitled to one Treat Card account each. The Salon Collection reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
5. Members must register their personal details and keep he Salon Collection informed of any changes. he Salon Collection cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details. New accounts that are not registered within 6 months of first being used and accounts with out of date details that have not been updated for two years will be removed and any points or vouchers forfeited.
6. The Treat card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
7. he Salon Collection may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Treat card accounts, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
b. b. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
c. any behaviour relating to Treat card or he Salon Collection that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
8. Treat card accounts cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
9. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
10. Members who do not collect any points for two years will be removed from the scheme and will need to reapply for new membership should they wish to re-join. If you think you will not be able to re-visit the salon within 2 years it would be best to use up any treatment rewards on your reward list.
11. Members may inherit the points or vouchers of a family member who has died by providing a written request informing us of the membership details of the deceased.
1. Members will be required to quote their Treat card number to collect points on purchases made through any phone transactions.
2. he Salon Collection may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions.
3. Treat Card Points are non-exchangeable or refundable and hold no money value.
4. We reserve the right to deduct points for unattended appointments or cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice where a deposit has not been taken.
5. he Salon Collection is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
Free Reward Treatments must be pre-booked and added to a paid service, and cannot be taken as a standalone treatment.
All Reward treatments must be pre-arranged in advance at time of booking. They can be added on the day at checkout, and are subject to availability. We have a limited number available per day.
Reward Treatments must be chosen from your personally generated list, you will not be offered a treatment you have had done before.
1. Reward Treatments can be gifted; the booking must still be made in your name and you must inform us of who will be attending the appointment. Points cannot be gifted in the form of a gift voucher.
2. Cancelation policy for Reward Treatment bookings: If you fail to attend your Reward Treatment appointment you will lose 100% of the value in points. If you cancel or re-arrange with less than 24 hours’ notice you will lose 50% of the value in points. Points will be deducted automatically.
3. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice